Definitions and interpretation
||collectively all information that you submit to Twelve Ronnies via the Website. Thisdefinition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the DataProtection Act 1998
we or us
|Twelve Ronnies, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registerednumber Chimney Cottage whose registered office is at The Platt, Amersham, Bucks,HP7 0HX;
|User or you
||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by TwelveRonnies and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant orotherwise providing services to Twelve Ronnies and accessing the Website inconnection with the provision of such services
||the website that you are currently using, www.twelveronnies.com, and anysub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts andpartnerships
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you
- Date of Birth
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Twelve Ronnies is the “data controller
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosuresspecifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does notinclude our affiliates and / or other companies within our group
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data ProtectionAct 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide youwith the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data maybe used by us for the following reasons
- internal record keeping
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax ormail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website
Third party websites and services
- Twelve Ronnies may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing withcertain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such serviceshave access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- Twelve Ronnies may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involvethe sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Twelve Ronnies. Data provided by Userswill, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along withthat part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this privacypolicy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of thatData. This may include the following
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes
- sharing Data with third parties
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submitcertain Data
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Twelve Ronnies(where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
- Data security is of great importance to Twelve Ronnies and to protect your Data we have putin place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Datacollected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keepingthis password confidential
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission ofinformation over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannotensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right orremedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction ofthe English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Twelve Ronnies by email at email@example.com
28 January 2018
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk)